Skip to content
It's never "out of season" for a fall favorite like this delicious, heart-warming Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal.
- 3 servings of Nutrient Oatmeal (Apple Cinnamon)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/8 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of vanilla-unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, baking powder
- Mix together oil, sugar and eggs, then add the rest of the ingredients, thoroughly mixing together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes in a lightly greased glass pan.
- Serve warm. Feel free to top with milk and bananas or with yogurt, berries, and other fruit.
Lose weight during the 15 day Nutrient Restart program
Or you get a full refund of the program
Eat only Nutrient Complete Meals™
Engage with a coach daily
Coaches earn 10% commission on all sales through their link
Any customer who refers people to Nutrient using a Coaches link will each receive a $50 food credit
When a Coach reaches $100,000 in sales they become a Super Coach
Super Coaches earn 15% commission on all sales through their Nutrient Link
For every $100,000 in group sales a $5,000 bonus is issued (group sales equals your customers sales plus sales from their customers if they are Coaches)
1. Open a packet. Each one is a complete meal.2. Rehydrate as directed.3. Dress it up. Go to nutrientfoods.com/recipes for meal prep tips and videos. (Pro tip: Blend your shake with liquid, banana, peanut butter, and ice.)4. Check in with your Coach. Support = Success.5. We’re in this together. Tag #nutrientfoods on social media so we can stay in touch during your health journey. Let’s do this!