Skip to content
Power up your day with a bowl full of nutrients and a sweet kick of your favorite fruits and nuts.
- 1 Nutrient Vanilla Shake
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp raw almond butter
1 tsp pecan pieces
1 tsp clover honey
2 tsp Nutrient Maple Almond Cereal
- Add the almond milk, Greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, Nutrient Vanilla Shake powder, and almond butter to a blender. Blend until the contents are fully blended.
- Add the smoothie to a bowl.
- Top with the fresh fruit, Nutrient Maple Almond Cereal, nuts, and pecans.
- Drizzle honey throughout.
Shop Nutrient Shake
Shop Nutrient Cereal
Lose weight during the 15 day Nutrient Restart program
Or you get a full refund of the program
Eat only Nutrient Complete Meals™
Engage with a coach daily
Coaches earn 10% commission on all sales through their link
Any customer who refers people to Nutrient using a Coaches link will each receive a $50 food credit
When a Coach reaches $100,000 in sales they become a Super Coach
Super Coaches earn 15% commission on all sales through their Nutrient Link
For every $100,000 in group sales a $5,000 bonus is issued (group sales equals your customers sales plus sales from their customers if they are Coaches)
1. Open a packet. Each one is a complete meal.2. Rehydrate as directed.3. Dress it up. Go to nutrientfoods.com/recipes for meal prep tips and videos.
(Pro tip: Blend your shake with liquid, banana, peanut butter, and ice.)4. Check in with your Coach. Support = Success.5. We’re in this together. Tag #nutrientfoods on social media so we can stay in touch during your health journey. Let’s do this!