Skip to content
- Water is an essential nutrient and critical for life to hydrate the body and allow for the blood to deliver nutrients throughout it.
- The recommended amount of water: 15 cups for men (about 3 quarts); 11 cups for women (about 2-1/2 quarts); comes from foods, beverages, and water
- Makes up 60% of the body
- Brain, kidneys, lung, and intestine regulates hydration
- Water can come from foods, beverages, and water itself
- Fiber is a type of edible carbohydrate from parts of plants that are resistant to digestion and absorption in the small intestine
- All fiber makes its way to large intestine for complete or partial digestion
- General functions
- Normalizes bowel movements
- Helps maintain bowel health
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Helps control blood sugar levels
- Aids in achieving healthy weight
- There are two types of fiber – soluble and insoluble. Both are important and provide different functions.
Soluble Good sources are: beans, legumes, oats, nuts, vegetables like Brussels sprouts, and fruits like blueberries and oranges. This type of fiber slows digestion, so it takes longer for the body to absorb sugars, thereby preventing blood sugar swings. This is important part of preventing and managing diabetes. The slowing of digestion promotes satiety, which could lead to weight loss. Soluble fibers also bind with fats, which facilitates lowering the bad cholesterol in the blood (LDL). Soluble fibers make the intestine stronger and healthier by creating healthy short fatty acids, which are preferred fuel for GI cells.
Insoluble fibers. Good sources: seeds, skin of fruits, brown rice, and whole grains. These fibers draw water from the blood into the colon. This helps move waste through your body, thereby promoting laxation and preventing constipation.
Lose weight during the 15 day Nutrient Restart program
Or you get a full refund of the program
Eat only Nutrient Complete Meals™
Engage with a coach daily
Coaches earn 10% commission on all sales through their link
Any customer who refers people to Nutrient using a Coaches link will each receive a $50 food credit
When a Coach reaches $100,000 in sales they become a Super Coach
Super Coaches earn 15% commission on all sales through their Nutrient Link
For every $100,000 in group sales a $5,000 bonus is issued (group sales equals your customers sales plus sales from their customers if they are Coaches)
1. Open a packet. Each one is a complete meal.2. Rehydrate as directed.3. Dress it up. Go to nutrientfoods.com/recipes for meal prep tips and videos.
(Pro tip: Blend your shake with liquid, banana, peanut butter, and ice.)4. Check in with your Coach. Support = Success.5. We’re in this together. Tag #nutrientfoods on social media so we can stay in touch during your health journey. Let’s do this!