NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- Eligibility: Peak HealthTM Why is your life better with Peak Health (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and of the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Peak HealthTM (“Sponsor”), and their affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Peak Health’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Peak Health, LLC., 110 Woodland Avenue Reno, NV 89523
- Timing: Why is your life better with Peak Health begins on April 15, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on May 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
- Online: Visit peakhealth.shop/??? on a computer and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions.
- Email: Visit peakhealth.shop/??? on a computer and follow the instructions to create your entry. You can email your entry along with any additional files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning accounts for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be selected on 6/2/2017 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, Sponsor has the right to cancel the Promotion. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be notified within one (1) week of the last day of the Promotion, via e-mail, and/or at Sponsor’s discretion, via phone or postal mail. In the event the Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with said Sweepstakes. List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the Winner(s), send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Peak Health’s Why is your life better with Peak Health Winners' List, Peak Health, 110 Woodland Ave, Reno NV 89523 within two (2) months from the Winner notification date as specified above.
- PRIZES: One (1) grand prize consisting of a monthly subscription order for one (1) product of choice free for one (1) year. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,440. Two (2) secondary prizes, consisting of a monthly subscription order for one (1) product of choice free for six (6) months. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $720 each. Seven (7) additional prizes, consisting of a monthly subscription order for one (1) product of choice free for one (1) month. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $60 each. Odds of winning the Promotion Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the promotion period. TOTAL ARV OF PRIZES $3,300.
- RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the participants’ name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such an event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilized in the SwePromotionepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process for the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is
confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding,
programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Peak Health reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Peak Health in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether
of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
© 2017 Peak Health, Inc. All Rights Reserved.